Website Face Amusement Group Inc
A new part-time Ride Operators – 7D Virtual Adventure Ride employment is available in Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Highly motivated candidates with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply. New opportunities are offered by Face Amusement Group Inc.
Job: Ride Operators – 7D Virtual Adventure Ride
Company: Face Amusement Group Inc
Location: Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Attraction Ride Operator
7D Virtual Adventure Ride, Gatlinburg, TN
Hourly Rate: $10.25 – $10.50
Looking for a fun place to work to showcase your talents?
Full-time and Part-time Positions Available
With over 30+ years arcade/adventure business experience, FACE Amusement and Hospitality has owned and operated upscale attractions, from boutique arcades to thrill rides, that create fun experiences!
Our Core Values:
Faith: being confident in one another
Attitude: responding positively regardless of circumstances
Consistency: doing what is expected every day
Excellence: pursuing my personal best
Learn about us at www.faceamusement.com
We offer excellent benefits:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Floating Holidays
• Gaming & Local Attraction Perks
• Fun Environment to Excel
• Advancement Opportunities
Role Description Summary:
The Attraction Ride Operator is responsible for serving as the front-line liaison for guests and operating the attraction safely.
• Head Coach (Attraction General Manager)
· Serves Guests with an outgoing, sincere, and willing attitude to provide an enjoyable Guest experience.
· Possesses the ability to explain the experience to Guests.
Loads and unloads Guests on ride, manages queue lines, and sorts Guests into groups of riders.
Operates POS, sells tickets, recommends promotions, photo packages, and upsells.
Stocks, organizes, and displays merchandise, and completes inventory counts as needed.
Actively monitors Guests safety.
Cleans and organizes the ride grounds and inside areas as assigned.
· Follows all safety standards and standard operating procedures set forth by FACE and reports
any unsafe conditions immediately. Believes in safety to protect the Guests and Team members.
· Have fun!
· “Safety first” mindset
· Minimum of 18 years of age
· Demonstrates responsibility
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to stand for long periods of time
Flexibility to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
Background Check screen Required
Equal Opportunity Employer