Website NextCare Urgent Care Clinics
New Medical Assistant u002FLPN are available in Del City, OK 73115 with NextCare Urgent Care Clinics. Motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
Job: Medical Assistant u002FLPN
Company: NextCare Urgent Care Clinics
Location: Del City, OK 73115
Full-time & Part-time Opportunities!!!
Medical Assistant / LPN – Del City, OK
5300 SE 29th St Del City, OK 73115
We are currently recruiting for a FT & PT Medical Assistant/LPN to be a part of our Urgent Care Team!!! Looking for customer friendly employees to be a part of this growing organization.
Provides patient care services in the back office medical setting, which will meet the specific needs of the patient.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Employed in Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, Wyoming
1. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; and
2. Completion of an Approved Medical Assistant Training Program; or
a medical assisting program accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health; or
a medical assisting program accredited by The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES); or
a medical assisting program accredited by any accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education; or
a training program offered by a Medical Doctor that meets or exceeds the requirements of an accredited program
3. Completion of an unapproved medical assistant training program and passage of the medical assistant examination administered by either the American Association of Medical Assistants or the American Medical Technologists; or
4. One year experience working as a medical assistant or other similar healthcare role; or
5. Completion of a United States Armed Forces medical services training program; or
6. Completion of a program comparable to a medical assisting program. Certification (applies to all states employed):
Current healthcare professional level CPR certification issued by American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety Health Institute or National Safety Council.
VALUED BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Prior recent experience in an emergency department, urgent care or other clinical setting.