Website The Victus Group INC
A new part-time Housekeeping House Attendant employment is available in Tulare, CA 93274. Highly motivated candidates with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply. New opportunities are offered by The Victus Group INC.
Job: Housekeeping House Attendant
Company: The Victus Group INC
Location: Tulare, CA 93274
JOB TITLE: HOUSEKEEPING HOUSE ATTENDANT
USUAL TIME OF WORK SHIFT: Varies with facility needs. Some full-time positions and some part-time positions.
BREAKS: Two breaks, and one ‘/2 hour lunch.
OVERTIME: Seldom, as necessary
MACHINES USED: Powered Industrial-size floor/carpet maintenance scrubbing & waxing machines, vacuum cleaners
TOOLS USED: Mops, brooms, general cleaning non-powered equipment
ASSISTIVE DEVICES: Cleaning supply pushcart, related equipment, housekeeping pushcart, step stools,
SAFETY CLOTHING/EQUIPMENT: Employee Uniform, protective gloves, eye protection
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED: Speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK PLACE/WORKSTATION:
The work takes place at a variety of locations at a hotel facility. The surfaces at the locations are cement, carpeted, tiled, or have wood flooring. Most of the work locations are both well-lit and temperature controlled. The House Attendant may be exposed for limited periods of time to various weather conditions when cleaning landings and other outdoor areas. The areas where the House Attendant performs most of the cleaning are guest rooms, bathrooms, lounges, lobbies, landings, elevators, stairways, kitchens, and locker rooms.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB TASKS/PURPOSE:
The House Attendant’s primary responsibility is to clean areas at the resort facility where guests have spent or will spend time during their stay. The House Attendant devotes the workday to cleaning guest rooms, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other common areas at the facility. He/She assists housekeeping staff with linen processing duties, as required.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Moves and arranges furniture
2. Turns mattresses as required
3. Hangs drapery
4. Polishes metalwork
5. Collects soiled linen
6. Stores linen supplies in linen closet
7. Replenishes bathroom supplies
8. Refurnishes guest rooms with towels and other supplies
9. Stocks cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift
10. Delivers the following to guest rooms:
a) television sets
d) baby cribs/beds
c) high chairs
b) ironing boards
e) small refrigerators/microwave ovens
11. Removes debris from and cleans driveways and garage areas
12. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing and polishing machines
13. Deep-cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and drapery using industrial cleaning equipment.
14. Washes walls, ceilings, windows, door panels, sills, and woodwork
15. Empties waste baskets and ash trays
16. Empties trash in disposal area
17. Replaces light bulbs
Associate must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company including, but not limited to, those contained in the Associate handbook.
Must be willing to perform other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable.